| Programming Intern | Open Position |
Job Description > Looking for a self-driven, eager, and talented Programming Intern to join our team. This position will initially involve support for working on a large-scale project with the potential to grow into a product for Firefly! Upon completion of the project, this position will involve supporting and expanding this project as needed, as well as assisting in other Firefly projects and client work.
Programming Intern Position Requirements:
- Self-starter with a good work ethic and good problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn and expand knowledge
- Basic knowledge of web application development, object-oriented programming, and relational database systems, and version control tools
- Has or working on obtaining BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Basic knowledge of server-side technologies: PHP, MySQL
Competent with server-side technologies: PHP, Laravel framework, MySQL, GIT (or similar version control software)
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Develop, test, and deploy new features to facilitate project requirements
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle
- Follow industry best practices
How to Apply > To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Qualified candidates will be contacted and scheduled for interviews over the next few weeks until the position is filled.