Firefly Digital, a full-service marketing agency located in Downtown Lafayette, is now hiring an SEO Specialist to work collaboratively with clients and the agency team to create and implement SEO, SEM, Content Marketing and Social Media Advertising Strategies. The ideal candidate for this full-time position is adaptable and assertive, with the capability to analyze data in a detail-oriented manner and re-adjust to produce proven results using reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and more.
- Develop and execute cohesive, compelling SEO strategies that guide the development & content processes for multiple clients across diverse industries.
- Own SEO initiatives from concept to completion, ensure that all timelines and deliverables are met, develop historical benchmarks for each initiative, and measure against the department and/or corporate objectives and ROI goals.
- Perform technical SEO audits, make site recommendations & updates, and work with development teams to assure client websites meet SEO requirements.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to integrate SEO best practices throughout both.
- Communicate strategic visions to clients and inside the agency.
- Create and maintain SEO reports and present them directly to clients.
- Establish and promote SEO guidelines, best practices, and standards across the agency.
- Maintain a current-level understanding of latest industry trends, guidelines, and algorithm changes.
Required Experience & Skills:
- This position requires a B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Business Management, Communications, Information Technology or related fields (or a combination of education, experience, and training which provides the background necessary for performing the work).
- Minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in SEO/SEM/Content Marketing and online reputation management.
- Strategic & customer service-oriented with the ability to interpret and position SEO tactics inside broader client interests.
- PPC and Paid Social Media Management experience using Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Instagram, and other related platforms.
- Familiarity with link-building strategies.
- Experience with Google My Business and other local listings management tools (Bing, Yext, Bright Local, Moz Local, etc.).
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements in WordPress such as YOAST and other site optimization tools.
- Strong data analysis skills, proficient in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Search Console.
- Understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO.
- A solid grasp of how blogging, PR, social media, and related strategies influence SEO strategies.
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
This position offers salary compensation, based on experience, with excellent benefits, including health, vision, and dental insurance, paid holidays and paid vacation.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and references to [email protected] Qualified candidates will be contacted and scheduled for interviews over the next few weeks until the position is filled.
To learn more about Firefly Digital visit our website here: https://fireflydigital.com/about-us/