Are you still scratching your head about video marketing? If so, then let me put it this way.. 1.8 million words. That’s the value of one minute of video, according to Dr. James McQuivey of Forrester Research. With video marketing you have the tool to deliver a message that requires half the effort of creating 1,000 pages of written content. Using video in your marketing is also a creative and powerful way to promote your company’s services or products. If you do the math, video marketing is the single most practical use for your marketing time and energy. However, it’s essential to know how to do it properly. The following article will offer many tips and techniques about video marketing.
- Don’t fear video marketing. A simple camera and mount are all that is required to easily create a great video message online. You can show people how you manufacture products, demonstrate your products, or just talk to them directly.
- You can’t have too many videos online. Your viewers should be able to come back frequently and find something new each time. Also, this helps you speak about topics viewers may want to know more about.
- Be creative with your titles for your videos. People need to get hooked. This is what will get them interested in what you have to say. Don’t rush the creation of great titles.
- Keep your business relevant to today’s audiences through video marketing. You could ask the people watching your videos to send you ideas or questions that you can make short web shows about every week. You can even reward people for asking good questions by offering them a free product or a discount.
- Put helpful content in your videos. It’s not about expensive equipment. Your customers will view a video if they are interested and they think it is important. Quality is still important, of course, so get the most from your money by investing in quality equipment. A professional, finished product is a must-have.
- Make tutorial videos. If people have a hard time using one of your products, make a video showing them how things should be done. You’ll not only be solving the problems of those who already have your product, but you will also entice new customers to buy as they’ll know their problems will always be fully resolved.
- Make sure you always provide fresh and interesting content in order to please your viewers. Boring content only drives away potential viewers, and that is not good for your business. Always leave the viewers wanting more. When the next piece of content is published, they will be primed and ready for another serving. Intriguing content attracts more viewers.
Be the Contact
- Include an opt-in form on your video page to get people to sign up for your mailing list. If people want to learn more about a product, they can sign up for your mailing list.
- Make sure you are tracking the results of your individual videos. The data contained here is important because it allows you to monitor your page views and see where your viewers are coming from. This is all a great deal of information to use in your marketing campaigns.
- Keep an eye on your videos to see if they are connecting with people. Sure, you can make some good guesses about how you’re doing. Statistics and hard data are a concrete basis on which to base your decision. Keep track of how many people watched the videos or redeemed the unique coupon codes you shared in your videos.
By using the techniques of video marketing, a business can become the go to source for customers. You have to understand its ins and outs first, though. The tips given to you here will help you succeed in your video marketing strategy.